Monday, February 4, 2013

Week 2 - Horticulture Coordinator

The wind chills are clocking in at -2 below zero today folks.  No plants can travel to the office.

We did move books and pictures in on Saturday.  I think my Sanseveria collection will be the best candidate for the windowsill.  I will bring it up ASAP...waiting on Mother Nature and Old Man Winter to discuss spring!  I am very grateful that Pete did not see his shadow and he has confirmed that spring is on its way!

The succulents I did bring up to my apartment are doing very well on the windowsill above the kitchen sink.  The orchid is happy in the guest room

On Wednesday evening towns and villages with ideas for grants will come to see us and then I can start to apply my knowledge to my new position.

Happy first week of February!

No comments:

Post a Comment